1. Try to start Internet Explorer (IE) with no Add-ons. To do so, please click the Start Button, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). Please check if the issue persists.If the issue does not reoccur, it may be caused by an IE Add-on. In that case, let’s continue to perform the following steps to narrow down the cause.
2. Press F5 and check again.
3. Click Feeds in Favorite Center, then right click the Feeds which you want to view, choose Properties. Check the settings, make sure it properly configured.
4. Check the following helpful article:
Feeds not updating?
1) Click on the Tools menu,
2) Click on the Internet Options sub-menu,
3) Click on the Content tab,
4) Click on the Settings button of Feed section to bring up Feed Settings dialog box,
5) Make sure the check-box of "Turn On Feed Reading View" option is checked.
6) Click OK all the way to close all opened dialog boxes.
7) Try again to check if it works.
Please try the following commands:
Then refresh again, to check if it can works properly.
Remove and re-import the RSS feeds. To do this, follow these steps:
a. Export the feeds on the computer to a file.
b. Close Internet Explorer 7.
c. Remove the RSS feeds by removing the files from the following folder: %userprofile% Local SettingsApplication DataMicrosoftFeeds
d. Open Internet Explorer 7, and then add one feed from a trusted Web site, such as the following Microsoft Web site:
e. Verify that the RSS feed from a trusted Web site is working correctly.
f. Import the feeds from the file that you exported in step 5a earlier in this section. These are the feeds to which you previously subscribed.
About how to import or export RSS feeds
To export or import RSS feeds in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:
1. On the File menu, click Import and Export.
2. In the Import/Export Wizard, click Next.
3. In the Choose an action to perform list, click Export Feeds or Import Feeds as appropriate for your situation, and then click Next.
4. Follow the steps in the Import/Export Wizard to import or export feeds to a file.
Try to login with another account to test whether RSS works.
Check "Turn off User zoom" in IEAK7 under Additional Settings/Custom Settings/Other Settings and Other Settings (machine) breaks the RSS feed display.